Types of Bids
- Enhanced CPC
- Manual CPC
- Manual CPM
- Manual CPV
- Maximize clicks
- Maximize conversions
- Target CPA
- Target impression share
- Target ROAS
- Enhanced cost per click (CPC) is the default bid strategy setting when you create a new campaign.
- With Enhanced CPC automatically adjusts your bids in real time to increase your chances for a conversion.
- If you haven’t optimized your campaign then Enhanced CPC reduce your cost per conversion and increase your total conversion count while respecting your current budget.
Manual CPM & CPV & CPC
- Manual CPM is available for Microsoft Audience Ads.
- Manual cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM), set the actual cost you want to pay per 1,000 viewed impressions.
- With the manual cost-per-view (CPV) bid strategy, you set the highest amount that you’d like to pay per view or per click on a video ad.
- Cost-per-click (CPC) bidding means that you pay for each click on your ads. If someone clicks your ad, that click won’t cost you more than the maximum cost-per-click bid
Maximize clicks & conversions
- Maximize Clicks is available only for search ad & Shopping Campaigns.
- Maximize clicks automatically sets your bids in real time to get as many clicks as possible within your budget
- Microsoft Advertising will have full control over optimizing your bids.
- you can also set a maximum CPC (cost per click). This is an optional limit you can set to make sure that Microsoft Advertising never charges more than a certain amount for each individual click.
- Need to have conversion tracking to set up in order to use the Maximize conversions bid strategy.
- Target cost per acquisition (CPA), you can set your budget and your target 30-day average CPA
- you can also set a maximum CPC (cost per click). This is an optional limit you can set
- Some conversions may cost more than your target and some may cost less
- You need to have conversion tracking set up in order to use the Target CPA bid strategy.
- You cannot change bids for keywords that are using Target CPA.