What Are Microsoft Bing Ads?
- Bing Ads are search ads on the Microsoft Advertising pay-per-click platform. Also equivalent to Google Ads search ads.
- Microsoft rebranded the Bing Ads platform to Microsoft Advertising
- You can show display ads on the Microsoft Audience Network, which includes MSN and many other websites.
Why use Microsoft Bing Ads?
- Bing is the default Windows search engine on millions of Microsoft products.
- That means that there’s a lot of people using Bing every single day—the same people who could be looking for your products or services.
- 137 million people use the search engine
- There are 6 billion searches on the platform every month
- Nearly 35% of all online searches in the U.S. are done on Bing
Microsoft Bing Ads Types
- Visits to my website
- Visits to my business location(s)
- Conversions in my website
- Phone calls to my business
- App installs
- Sell products from your catalog
Bing Ads vs Google Ads
When it comes to launching an ad campaign, Bing and Google are very similar.
Bing Ads have a lower cost-per-click (CPC) than Google ads.
Bing has ad tools that allow you to assign campaigns to different time zones, search partner targeting, and search demographic targeting.
3: Less competition
Required to Create a Bing Ads account
- Company name
- First name & Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Country your business is located in
- Currency you want to use
- Time zone
- Payment Method